If you are charged with a Sacramento DUI or anywhere in the state of California these are your rights:
- You have the right to be represented by an attorney at all stages of the proceedings, and if you cannot afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for you.
- You have the right to a trial on the charge of any alleged prior conviction and specifically a right to a trial by a jury of twelve persons, all of whom must agree to a verdict before you may be found guilty.
- You have the right to subpoena into Court evidence and witness on your behalf, including your right to testify on your own behalf.
- You have the right to confront witnesses against you and cross-examine them.
- You have the right against self-incrimination, which means the right to remain silent and the right not to testify against yourself.
- You need to know what can happen when you are arrested or charged with DUI. Call 1.877.384.5646 for a free consultation today.
Serving counties from
Sacramento to the Bay Area.
For your FREE consultation, call toll-free at